What does hiring Responsive Network Services mean for my small business?
- Our four consultants have over 50 years of combined IT experience.
- Decreased IT expenses, increased revenues. We charge only for the work that was completed. No minimum hours are charged.
- We do not resell hardware. We work as your advocate for obtaining the best price for hardware (computers, printers, servers, etc.): no commissions are received for selling any hardware.
- 30 percent to 60 percent savings on telephone costs: Send us a copy of your current telephone bill and the number of employees in your organization and we will show you how much you can save each month.
- Our response time is impeccable! We strive to begin addressing any IT issue within 15 minutes of it being reported and have all IT issues addressed and being worked on within one hour of the issue being reported.
Responsive Network Services, LLC (RNS) is an IT consulting firm located in Chicago, Illinois, and Oswego, Illinois, and services small to mid-sized businesses throughout Chicagoland. RNS employs a team
of highly experienced IT consultants that focus on building and protecting the IT solutions that small business leaders depend on for success. For more than 20 years, Responsive has excelled at providing IT solutions and IT support to small businesses by having experienced IT consultants, utilizing a team approach, and offering comprehensive support.
RNS builds and protects IT solutions for small businesses with 100 users or less. We are very focused on keeping your IT systems running smoothly, so you and your employees can focus on the primary purpose of your business. RNS specializes in providing IT services and support in the following areas:
• Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8
• Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, and 2012 R2
• Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013
• Local Area Networks (LANs)
• Wide Area Networks (WANs)
• Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
• Windows Mobile
• Windows Phone
• Firewall Protection
• Password Policies
• Encryption of Backup Data
• Antivirus Protection
• Remote Monitoring and Management
• Microsoft Access
• Microsoft Entourage
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft FrontPage
• Microsoft InfoPath
• Microsoft Paint
• Microsoft NotePad
• Microsoft Lync
• Microsoft MapPoint
• Microsoft Office Picture Manager
• Microsoft Office Shared Tools
• Microsoft OneNote
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Project
• Microsoft Publisher
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Microsoft Visio
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Works
• Office Assistant
• Outlook Web Access
• Remote Monitoring and Management
• Online Backup and Disaster Recovery
• Managed Cloud-based Security
• Online Email and Collaboration Tools
• File Sharing and Managing Projects
• Emails and Calendars
• Microsoft Office
• Website Design
To assist users with resolving their problems quickly and effectively, Responsive Network Services offers IT support 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. The helpdesk provides support to our customers in the areas of network services, network security, computer software programs, Cloud computing services, Microsoft Office 365, wireless connections, and remote login.
To learn more about the IT support Responsive Network Services can provide your small business, contact a Responsive IT consultant at 888.RNS.IS IT or through the Responsive contact form
. Responsive Network Services is your Chicago Small Business Computer Consultants and Oswego Small Business Computer Consultants that build and protect IT solutions throughout Chicagoland.